Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Shop My Closet


Hello thanks for stopping by! Besides my vintage shop, many things I by for myself either get lost in my closet or find themselves in my studio unworn and unloved. I think all beautiful garments deserve a fair chance at being worn so that's where you come in. Shop my closet!

How to shop:

First come first served. Please email me at mybreakfastshop@yahoo.com for my paypal account address along with purchase details. Items can not be put on hold. Sorry!

Unlike my Etsy shop all items price includes shipping and handling. Prices listed are in US dollars! For international orders, add $10 shipping to the labeled price.
All items are shipped gift wrapped. Prices adjusted for that! Everything ships Monday-Friday! If you want insurance or delivery confirmation please let me know and I will add it to the invoice.

Hope you find something lovely in my closet! xoxo

Click on side link on the right side bar for more information!