Thursday, September 16, 2010

Lovely Customers

Thanks to all the love and support we got at the farmers market today!! I was beyond happy to meet all the great college gals and guys that love vintage clothes and jewels as much as we do. We would just adore your feedback so please feel free to post below any requests for future Thursdays. I'm off to estate sales and sitting behind my old sewing machine! The things I do for preserving vintage :) Love M







PS: Yes we will be getting a tablecloth, banner of our names and fabric for all sides of the tent. Design sketches are in the works! xoxo

3 comments:

  1. I love the cotton candy colored dress - absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just want to say hi and how i love the pictures of the market!!!! I totally wish i could have been there - i might be planning a trip to California in the future so hope i can meet up with you to see all of your wonderful creations!!!!! xo aimee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, looks really great :)

    xo, Mel

    http://mel-lifesalabyrinth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your support! Please leave some stellar feedback or just send a hello!! -My Breakfast Shop